Thursday, July 12, 2007

Vacation

We had a great time in Chicago. I thought I'd post some of the highlights of the trip for all to enjoy.




Our cute girls watching the iPod on the plane. Bad news when Brian is already tired and the trip has yet to begin.


Shayla learned to pose for pictures on this trip. She loved the city and the lake.


I love the cityscape! What a wouldn't give to own a condo in one of those buildings!



A little trick I learned.



Another great cityscape. Not a bad family picture either.




I think Shayla is part fish.



Nothing like a parade in hot humid weather.




Cambree didn't mind the weather though.


Yes, we're in matching t-shirts. It's the 4th what else do you do?
(Check out Deb's blog to see our fireworks pictures)



According to Brian, this was the highlight of the trip.



We had a great time rockin out to the oldies with 40,000 of our closest friends.



I think this picture sums it up. We had fun and wore ourselves out.

5 comments:

JaNae said...

What a fun trip! The pictures are great, thanks for getting them posted so quick.

JaNae said...

Your trick is so cool, how do you do that??!! You goof. ;)

Ann said...

so cute! i've been waiting for you to get pictures of your trip posted!!! the skyline was beautiful when you guys went downtown-perfect for pictures. i think you should have tried your trick with it coming out of your nose:)

Ann said...

shayla's swimming picture...how is she getting thrown in the air, body all tense, and posing all at the same time?!? that's talent!

Deborah said...

Come back! Tate's so bored without cousins and I'm just not nearly as cool as you guys. Thanks for the cute pictures.