Yes! my barely four year old is reading. I realize she has only been in pre-school six weeks at the most, but she is definitely reading. She is really quite amazing at figuring out words. She even helps us read the Book of Mormon as a family. She will read a verse almost all by herself. Shayla brought this little book home from school. Of course by the time I taped this, Cambree had heard the book at least five times and is a little tired of it.
Friday, October 12, 2007
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
3 comments:
What a good big sister to read to Cambree. I can't believe she's already reading but I guess I shouldn't be too surprised since she knew all her letters and their sounds by the time she was two.
It must be so discouraging to have children who "hate" learning. :) Way to go Shayla!!!
Shayla, will you read Lucy a story when we come at Christmas time?
Post a Comment