Sunday, November 11, 2007

Oh, Wonderful World of Disney!

Should I just apologize now for all the pictures you are about to scroll through? No, I don't think so. There were just so many taken, so many cute ones, and so many that you don't get to see. But I do have to say, that we had a blast at the Happiest Place on Earth! If you don't believe me, just take a look.


We are off, Shayla is not so sure she wouldn't rather be in bed still, but that will change.



Cambree didn't even make it through the front gates




Yes, this is a family picture. I think the photographer was more interested in getting the castle than Cambree.




First ride, Dumbo. We got our feather, now let's fly!




Shayla decided that Disneyland is far better than being in bed.




Cambree just looked around and took everything in.




Who let her drive? According to her, she is a great driver.
According to Grandpa, maybe not.




The castle is so pretty at night.




Still taking everything in.




Second day, and Cambree didn't make it awake into the park, again.




How can you go to Disneyland and not ride the tea cups?
Even if Mom does get sick from them?




Yeah! Minnie Mouse! We Love Her!




She fits well into our family.




Mickey Mouse. Not so cool!




A little better now that Mom's here.




Shayla LOVED the roller coaster.




If you don't believe me, just watch.





Cars!




Good-bye Disneyland, don't forget us. We will come back again!

5 comments:

Deborah said...

That looks like it was so much fun. Why didn't Cambree like Mickey? Very cute girls. Is this an annual thing for you guys? Maybe we'll get to go with you next year.

Deborah said...

I forgot to watch the video last night. Shayla looked so excited. Was she more excited about the ride or that she could scream? I also love that picture of Cambree where Brian's holding her and she's just watching everything. She is so cute.

Reynolds Family said...

Yea for Disneyland! We had a blast there too this Summer. Don't apologize for too many pictures. I only got about half of my Disney pictures up before we moved. I'm still debating about whether to post the rest of them from July! It is sure fun to see what "Baird's Beauties" are up to!

Anonymous said...

I loved the video of Shayla on the rollar coaster. How did Brian video that without getting sick by riding backwards? I am very impressed.
Mother

JaNae said...

Shayla loved the roller coaster & Grandma Baird seems a bit unsure... We need to plan a Broadbent reunion at Disneyland, it'd be a blast!