Thursday, February 14, 2008

Reading time

Shayla loves to read! She will sit still and listen to anything you are willing to read to her (except for the Scriptures, but that's a whole other subject.) We have had fun reading chapter books together. Some times though, the reading gets a little long. And we find the perfect photo opportunity.

Of course I woke her up right after I got this picture. As cute as she looks, I'd rather she sleep at night than the middle of the day.

4 comments:

Ann said...

that picture makes me happily sleepy! so cute! what chapter book are you reading? i can't wait for those days!

Deborah said...

What are her favorite books - besides Going on a Bear Hunt? I thought she refused to take naps four years ago. What happened?!

Lynette said...

We have read Charlie and the Chocolate Factory, and the Great Glass Elevator, James and the Giant Peach, and the Mouse and the Motorcycle.

JaNae said...

Awake or asleep, she's a doll in my book!