Thursday, February 14, 2008

Snow!

I am sick of snow! It has snowed, snowed and snowed. Maybe it wouldn't be that bad if we didn't have a 45 degree angle driveway, but enough already! Even after three days of 50 degree weather, we got hit with another foot last night. I'm talking the wet heavy kind. If it weren't for my awesome neighbors, who helped me shovel out my pathetic driveway, Brian would have had no place to park after his three hour drive home from work.



It seems though, as much as I hate snow Shayla loves it! She can't get enough. She cried when the weather turned warm and her snow was melting. She talks sadly of spring and summer, because there will be no snow. She goes out and plays in it as long as she can and as often as she can. So we decided if she liked it that much maybe Cambree will too. See for yourself the result.



I think it's decided. I am the only one in the family whose sick of the snow.

3 comments:

Ann said...

short sleeves?!?!? i don't care if it is 50 degrees-snow is cold when it touches your bare arms!! but despite that, i agree that snow stinks and here's hoping for an early spring.... what did that groundhog see?!?

Deborah said...

You can tell Cambree loves the snow if the tongue is out again. Were you taking those pictures from the kitchen? Coward.

JaNae said...

I vote with Mom, no matter how much fun they have in the snow, warmer temps are waaaayyy better!