As mentioned before, Shayla and I went to Disney Princesses on Ice. We went with a bunch of little girls and their moms (and one dad, but we needed a token male) from the ward, and had such a fun day! We left early so we could ride the train downtown. Of course, being the great mother that I am, I was more worried about how she looked, and getting her out of the house on time, than keeping her warm. So, we ended up waiting fifteen minutes for the train, walking all over downtown, and going to the show without a coat. I'll be sure to get submitted for mother of the year for that one. Luckily, I think she was so excited she didn't really feel the 30 some odd weather we were having that day. I was lucky enough to carry her through most of the trek downtown, just to keep her warm. Good thing I'm buff!
Here she is all dressed up and ready to go
2 comments:
i'm sure she's dreaming about prince eric, or aladdin, or prince charming.... looks like fun!
Shayla's so lucky! She has a super cool mom that not only takes her to Princesses on Ice but also lets her sit with her girlfriends on the train. Was she pooped because it was late or because she was busy dancing with all the princesses?
Post a Comment