It's that time again! Dance recital time! Shayla's recital was yesterday and she did great! We are sure proud of her and love seeing her love of dance and music. She is quiet graceful and beautiful. I'm not bias though.....see for yourself.
Sunday, May 11, 2008
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
10 comments:
Shayla has a great time dancing and we are so proud of her!
Lynette,
You should have told me about her recital! i could have used a good cry yesterday. So cute!
I have been to many dance recitals and I will tell you I have never really seen anyone dance. They usually just stand there and act scared. It is good to see that Shayla does not fear performing in public...much like her parents. And what wonderful ribbon moves.
i lalalalove it!! shayla did so well! she was so focused and into it with out a hint of stage fright! way to go, shayla!! lucy loves it too. we're going to watch it again right now!!
aunt annie & lucy
one more thing: she is the BEST skipper I've ever seen!!!
OOOO, Rhythm ribbons! One of the greatest things about being a girl! And I pretty much need that outfit in an adult size. (A fairly BIG adult size.) I'm working on my routine....so as soon as you can get that for me....that would be great!
I love Shayla's grand finish and her bow was beautiful. I wish we could have been there to see it in person.
As Josh watched this, these were his comments. "Is that Shayla? Wow!! Wow, She's good. That was AWESOME!!!"
Need we say more?
how freakin cute is SHE!!!! I hope you guys have found a house. I've been waiting to hear. BEST OF LUCK!
She's got rhythm, she's got music, she's got a little sister, who could ask for anything more?
Hehe. I seriously would be in trouble if I got a girly girl. Right now I have 2 boys. They are NOT into tutus and dance recitals. They are good at making REALLY obnoxious noises though. Ok, they are really good at singing too.
Post a Comment