Here's cute Cambree all dressed up and ready to go to church. She's wearing an awesome outfit given to her by, none other than, Lara Garner and Jen Baxter. Thanks guys, for making her look so good!
Whoever picked out this little beauty must be an amazing friend...and have exquisite taste! Yep!
I can't believe she's big enough for it either! But as I look at it now...it's still just as cute! Man, why didn't I buy one for my own daughter? What's that about?
5 comments:
She is totally cute!
What a cutie! She looks way too grown up, by the way....
love that smirk!
I love this outfit! It looks so good on her. I can't believe she is big enough to wear it. How time flies!
Whoever picked out this little beauty must be an amazing friend...and have exquisite taste! Yep!
I can't believe she's big enough for it either! But as I look at it now...it's still just as cute! Man, why didn't I buy one for my own daughter? What's that about?
Post a Comment