Thursday, July 31, 2008

The Drive

Ever want to put two small children in a car for three days and drive across country?  You should try it, it really isn't so bad (thanks to portable dvd players).  We had a great trip and the girls did really pretty good.  Cambree had some screaming fits when it was time to take a nap, but those were more hilarious than bothersome.



She eventually fell asleep


It always helps to stop and get ice cream cones at Little America


Get out and stretch your legs once in a while, too


Plus sleeping in a hotel is the best!

We of course went swimming at the hotels and had a great visit with my girlfriend, Jen Downs and her boys in Des Moines.  Why I didn't take any pictures with her is beyond me.  I guess I'm going to have to make the trek again and take my camera with me next time.  Anyone is welcome to come along.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

You are lucky you didn't take any pictures of us! We do want you to come back though :)