Didn't Shayla wear that costume when she was about six months old? Very cute.
I always knew you made your kids eat off the floor. Now I have proof. (And I have pictures of Shayla in that costume! So cute!!)
should have made her peck it off the floor like a REAL chicken! she's so cute!!!!
Pick-a-little; Talk-a-Little...Was she eating cany corn even? My nieces are the cutest ever!!!
They are so cute!! I didn't know Shayla was going to be Supergirl! Very cute. And is Brian a little devil? Who knew?
I would love to have that little chicken at my house.Grandma B
Post a Comment
6 comments:
Didn't Shayla wear that costume when she was about six months old? Very cute.
I always knew you made your kids eat off the floor. Now I have proof. (And I have pictures of Shayla in that costume! So cute!!)
should have made her peck it off the floor like a REAL chicken! she's so cute!!!!
Pick-a-little; Talk-a-Little...Was she eating cany corn even? My nieces are the cutest ever!!!
They are so cute!! I didn't know Shayla was going to be Supergirl! Very cute. And is Brian a little devil? Who knew?
I would love to have that little chicken at my house.
Grandma B
Post a Comment