Sunday, October 19, 2008

It Is Done!


JaNae has married!  We couldn't be happier for her.  It was an absolutely beautiful day and ceremony.  It's nice to know that our prayers are heard and answered.  Just not always in our time frame.  But I think Dan was worth waiting for.




The girls loved their dresses.  They felt like princesses 
and enjoyed twirling, and dancing the whole night.




They both love their Aunt Nae and are going to miss their number one baby-sitter, but they were sure excited to get a new "crazy" uncle.






9 comments:

Trista said...

I love those dresses--so cute!

Jennifer Duncan said...

Lynette, you had all this going on when you took my hysterical call? Thank you so much for your help I really needed you and you were there. You are such a wonderful person and I am so greatful to have you for a friend.

By the way I love your sisters flowers and dress! I'm so happy for her and for all of you in gaining a new member to your family.

Ann said...

you are really on top of things! it was a wonderful couple of days! so glad we could be there to share in it! we love and miss you all!

The Garners said...

She really does look great!! And the girls do too! I'm glad she is finally married, that is so great. Hope next week is a little less hectic!!

The Pollards said...

I totally thought that all your family was married and everytime I have met this sister I thought she was another one that you talk about. How many siblings to you have? Just joking. I am back at work, but would still like to come by for the tour one of these nights if possible.

Jen Baxter said...

JaNae looks great! I am so happy for her she is such a great gal. Tell her congrats from me.

Jen Coccimiglio said...

you guys look so much alike! it is crazy! and how adorable are your girls all fancy? i miss seeing janae's white car in front of what should still be your house...almost as much as i miss checking 900 times a day to see if your van is there. it just always made me feel better to know you were home.

is it pathetic that i am not over it YET???

Stevens said...

Yeah! You all made it! Congrats to JaNae. She looks happy and the girls, of course, look adorable!

JaNae said...

Tell the girls that I miss them too (and their parents, of course,) but I'll see them soon! Give them big hugs and kisses from Aunt Nae. Thanks for everything! Love you!!!!