Friday, November 14, 2008

How Do They Do It?

How does Disney do it everytime.  There really is something magical about Disney.  The minute you walk in to a Disney production, park...anything, there is such a fun exciting spirit about everything!  Children and adults alike get giddy and excited and light up like Christmas lights.  We are no exception.  We saw Disney on Ice and had a blast.  Cambree was enthralled Shayla didn't move for two hours.  We loved it!  Thank you Walt.


5 comments:

Ann said...

one word: jealous.

Anonymous said...

I wish that I could have been there with you.
Grandma B

Taylors6 said...

Oh man....I can't WAIT until I have a little girl to do the fun princess stuff with!

Cute girls!

The Garners said...

i have neglected to comment, because I'm sorta mad about not being able to go.

But since you saved my marriage last night....

JaNae said...

Wow, how fun for all of you! Let us know when Cambree is ready for her stage debut and we'll come down to watch!!!