Monday, November 24, 2008

Police Report

What I am about to tell you is very disturbing.  I might think twice about even reading this blog, due to the graphic nature of the pictures presented.  I would definitely think twice about letting any children see you reading this post, it could scar them for life.  I am totally unaware of what provoked such evil actions, but we happened to be in the wrong place at the wrong time, which made us the unfortunate target for such illegal activity.  We were shocked and frankly scared spitless when we awoke to such a shocking view.  The police were called and fingerprints were taken.  They assured us that such an act is subject to a long drawn out time in  jail.  They were confident that they would find the perpetrators and would see justice upheld.  You know what they say, "the criminals always return to the place of the crime."  They returned, gloating nonetheless.  All I can say, is that after many years of intense and expensive therapy, we might be able to once again feel safe in our own home, I hope.  Shayla bravely stepped up and even risked  her life to help us take the first step toward the healing process.  Without further ado, I will present the pictures of what happened, but please be aware, it may be extremely disturbing and could cause night terrors.  







5 comments:

Jen Baxter said...

Wow Lynette! You must really be big U fans. I never knew! Don't try to hide that you did this yourselves. Thanks for the fun! It was great to all be together.

The Garners said...

Whoever helped you with your holiday decor....BRAVO!! (And Patrick's mad that he wasn't invited!!)

Liz and John Behunin said...

Way to go! It's about time you started cheering for the right team. I am so proud of you.

The Pollards said...

As a fellow Hazee I have three things to say to all you evil doers....B Y U! Thanks for the fun party Lynette and can't wait until the tables are turned. As Steven has been mumbling ever since the loss, "wait till next year."

Dan and Jen said...

I just don't know who would do such a fantastic job of redecorating. It totally fits your house, you should seriously think about rooting for the U.

Dan was glad that you took pictures. After hearing about it (for the first time ever) the night of the game, he was wondering what it looked like.

Thanks for having us over. It was delightful, as always. And so great that your connection wasn't lost like some people's.