Merry Christmas!
Our Christmas Celebration started with a trip to Temple Square, to see the lights, on Christmas Eve. It was fun to see the beautiful lights and then come home, read the Christmas story and go to bed. Shayla was serious about going to sleep. When we remembered, five minutes after we put her in bed, that we hadn't taken her potty, we went in and she was almost asleep already. She went potty quickly then stated that she had to hurry and get to sleep so Santa can come.
Santa did come and we had a great Christmas this year. The girls were good enough for Santa leave them a dollhouse to share, equipped with dolls. The girls were thrilled!
They even got berets from Grandma and Grandpa in France! They are so styling!
I think Shayla looks just like a French girls with her dark pretty hair.
Thank you, Grandma and Grandpa! We love them!
After being snowed in, we enjoyed a quiet Christmas afternoon with Grandma and Papa(who were snowed in with us after Christmas brunch) reading and playing.
What a great Christmas this year! We hope yours was great too.
5 comments:
looks like so much fun!! i wish we had been there!! i see that papa was reading some heavy literature in that last picture. the girls look happy ...glad they were good enough to get such a special present from Santa!!
I wish Santa would have left me a doll house!! Looks like you guys had a fun Christmas! Your girlies are getting so big!!
I also want a doll house. Where do we sign up for that?? The "snowed in" thing is awesome if you really don't have to go anywhere. In fact, it's one of my favorite things EVER.
And I'm pretty much in love with Cambree's beret. It has a jolly pom-pom on top that I am coveting. (And right now I'm doing my most awesome French laugh...can you imagine it??"
Ooo to be a girl in the Baird house how exciting. You might have a hard time getting a tom boy out of your family. I wish we had been snowed in, but there is always next year. Merry Christmas again!
Wow...if only we'd had a dollhouse even half as cool when we were little...You have 2 very lucky girls! Wish we could have been snowed in with you but we stayed snuggled down and snowed in a couple hours north in frigid Idaho! Hope to see you all soon. Miss you tons!
Post a Comment