Thursday, January 29, 2009

Can You Believe It?


What a great day!  We got the cutest pictures taken of Cambree, bought balloons (of course), went to Shayla's award ceremony, watched Finding Nemo, made a cake, open presents and even had the best surprise of all, a visit from the Thueson's.


Can you believe it?  Cambree is ...........


Shayla is so happy for Cambree to have a birthday.




Of course it had to be a puppy cake!


Cambree was so excited to see the puppy!



Just not so excited to see the fire.


But it tasted good.


Then came the loot!


What fun to hear the doorbell ring right as we were getting ready to start presents.  We were so surprised to see cousins!!! standing at the door wanting to join the party.  That's dedication to drive all the way from Idaho, just for our little party.


I think Shayla enjoyed the festivities a little more than Cambree.

Happy Birthday, Cambree!  We love you!!!

8 comments:

Rosie said...

Happy Birthday! I can't believe it's already been two years since I saw you in the hospital with little Cambree!

Brookington said...

You have some of the cutest girls! Happy birthday to Cambree! I am certain she doesn't know me but still. Hope things continue to go well for you.

Anonymous said...

Cambree,
Happy Birthday Little One.
We hope that you had a great day. It was fun to talk to you on the phone even though you thought that I was Aunt JaNae.
Keep smiling and being a cute little girl.
We love you.
Grandma and Papa

Ann said...

OH...MY...GOSH! she is so cute! of course i knew that-but she's grown up so much since we were last there! and the grainy skype videos just don't do her justice! she's so expressive and adorable! we miss you all! happy birthday, cambree! we told lucy it was cambree's birthday and she said, 'no, cambree!' well, she's really happy at heart! we love you all!

Stevens said...

Wow! I can't believe it's been 2 years. She looks so big compared to those pictures at the top of the blog. We love you Cambree and Congrats Shayla. What amazing girls you have!

Dan and Jen said...

Happy Birthday Cambree! She is so big. Lynette, did you make the cake? It is very cute!

JaNae said...

Cambree, it looks like a very fun birthday! I agree, you have grown up a whole bunch in a very short time. Glad you had a good day. It was fun to talk with you and hear all about it.

Way cute cake, Lynette!

Love,
Aunt JaNae & Uncle Dan

The Garners said...

I remember 2 years ago...and going to the hospital...I was jealous that you were all done, and I still had 4 months left. Well, I didn't figure out a way to be done at the same time...but shaving off a little 6 weeks isn't too bad!

Our little girls are big...what do we do?? Well, I know what you do...have a new one. But I don't want to copy you in ANY way. I'll just fill my empty void with food, blogging, and trashy TV. It's just the kind of gal I am!!

Happy Birthday Cambree Ambree!! We love you!!