Sunday, March 15, 2009

Cuties!

So I have nothing to say, but I love these girls!  I love their personalities.  I love their love for each other.  I love their imaginations and excitement for life.  And I love that we are going to have another little girl to join in the fun in a few short weeks.  Here are some of the cute things we've captured this month.  Enjoy!




Yes, this child had to eat dinner with her sunglasses on.



Story time.





My number one kitchen-aid!



Kite Day at school!  We can't smile and keep eyes open at the same time.



5 comments:

Stevens said...

Yeah, they're pretty cute!! Three girls, I honestly can't imagine!!!! Looking forward to seeing you and those cuties soon.

JaNae said...

Cute doesn't even begin to explain them somedays I see. Always great to see them together!

The Garners said...

She's totally smiling and keeping her eyes open....it's just in a "I might kill your cat" kind of way!

PS...I found a dress, and your pencil skirt idea ended up being the winner, it was just hard to track down. So after almost 4 hours at the mall, some tears, and some swears...we're all ready to go!!

Ann said...

cannot tell you how much i miss all of you!! and did you just say that #3 is coming in 'a few short weeks'?!? can't believe you're almost done!! serious congrats to that!

Dan and Jen said...

Yes, you do have cute girls and I'm excited to meet Baby Girl Baird #3 soon!