Friday, April 17, 2009

Happy Easter!

I realize Easter was like 5 days ago, but I'm just posting now.  But Easter was so much fun and there are always so many things to take pictures.  So here's a million pictures of all the festivities.










Dying Easter Eggs!






Beautiful New Easter Dresses.






Family Easter Egg Hunt



Despite being sick, Cambree was still able to hunt for eggs.



Counting our eggs before they crack.


5 comments:

Emily said...

Cute pictures. Your girls are getting so grown up! Crazy!

Liz and John Behunin said...

Lots of fun. Your girls look so cute in their Easter outfits. Shayla's hair looks great!

The Pollards said...

I love Shayla's hair. But am I getting something wrong. Did you make Cambree dress up and then let her put back on her pajamas because she wasn't feeling well?

Ann said...

can't tell you how much i wish we could have been part of the celebration (do i say that in every blog comment?) glad that everyone was healthy enough to at least get dressed on Sunday. the girls look beautiful and looks like tons of fun!!

JaNae said...

Wish we could have come down for the fun! The girls BOTH look way too grown up in their new Easter dresses. Slow down the growing up over there, please.