Thursday, May 28, 2009

I'm in Love


I love this picture and this girl!  Enjoy!

9 comments:

Carol said...

What a little doll. I can't beleive how much she has changed. She is beginning to look more like your other babies.
Grandma

Deborah said...

I love her dress and her spiky hair. Very cute. We need to see you all again as soon as Tate is done being sick.

Ann said...

she's so beautiful! and where did you get that dress??!

The Pollards said...

She is just so trendy and cute as a button. I love her.

Stevens said...

Oh my heck you make cute girls!

Liz and John Behunin said...

Look at that dress, it is so adorable. Love the black and white.

Jen Baxter said...

Oh my goodness! What a cutie! I love it!

The Garners said...

Whatever....that dress isn't THAT cute!

IT'S THE BOMB-DIGGITY!! And oh, so Lara....I knew I'd rub off on you eventually. And if the worlds collide...and I ever have another daughter...I'm gonna need to borrow this little number!!

JaNae said...

OH MY HECK, is she ever adorable in that stylish black & white number?! Tough one not to love, I'm sure!