Saturday, May 30, 2009

I'm a month already!

Don't tell my mom I'm writing this without her permission, but I'm already a month old.  I can't believe I've been on Earth that long!  I thought I'd brag about all the things I can do, now that I'm so mature!


I love to smile!



I am very alert!



I love to look around and see what's going on.  I follow sounds really well.




I'm rarely left alone, but enjoy it when I am.



I am such a happy, easy-going baby.  I love being alive!



6 comments:

Ann said...

i know she seems big to you, but she looks so tiny to me! i am dying to come snuggle her! she's adorable!!!

The Pollards said...

No way!! I don't believe its been a month...but you were there I guess you would know.

Deborah said...

She is so cute! I can't wait to see her again. But then she really won't be left alone.

The Garners said...

Tianne,

You are a cutie-pa-tootie face.

Love, Lara

Stevens said...

Wow, you can type too! Kids these days are catching on earlier and earlier. She's a doll!

JaNae said...

Tianne, you can stop growing up anytime now! Happy month-birthday.