Oh my, I'm in love with my family. At least this one in the pictures. The pictures don't talk back and look like they love each other and never fight. Aren't pictures great? In general everyone gets along, just not when I'm on the phone, or when we have company. I guess if we had peace all the time, we wouldn't be a true family.
Tuesday, June 16, 2009
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
6 comments:
I think that is one good looking family and some very foxy ladies...you too Brian.
What a darling family. I can't believe how much they change in such a short amount of time.
I love you all.
Grandma Cago
Good thing you have 2 GREAT helpers! Can't wait to see you all in a couple weeks. :)
Man, Brian sure is lucky to be surrounded by such lovely ladies! Tianne is getting so big! I love the picture of the girls feeding their babies.
You have the cutest little family! The new little one is absolutely adorable. :)
What a perfect little family. Shayla is looking so mature! I love the one with both the babies. See you soon!
Post a Comment