Thursday, July 30, 2009

3 months

I am already three months old! I like growing and learning new things, even though I feel bad that my mom cries about it. I am so happy and laid back. I am such a good baby, I rarely even cry. I love my swing, especially my mobile. I will sit and talk and laugh at my butterflies all day long. I always wake up with a big smile on my face. I don't suck a thumb, or fingers, I just suck the whole fist! I sometimes gag myself by sticking fingers in my throat. I LOVE patty-cake! I giggle and giggle whenever Mommy plays it with me. I am such a happy, happy baby!




4 comments:

JaNae said...

Tianne, your getting older makes me cry too! Slow down please! So glad you came and joined our family. Love you and miss you!!!

Carol said...

Three months already??? What a doll.
Grandma

Ann said...

so cute! i love the 1st picture of her especially. and i'm so jealous that you have a bumbo-want one for t bad but never got around to buying one. she's adorable!!

Jen Baxter said...

What a cutie! I love the bumbo it will change your life!