We had a great 4th of July weekend! It started with a trip up to Snowbird to ride the tram and alpine slide. We wished we had more time up there to enjoy all the activities they have for the summer guests.
Then off to see fireworks with cousins. What a blast! (get it) The best part of the evening was seeing Cambree roll down the hillside, horizontally instead of vertically.
Tianne was all bundled and ready for her first fireworks show.
We had some good times playing in the water
Then, of course, we have to throw the poppers!
Then came the exciting home fireworks show.
The best part of the weekend was blessing Tianne. Oh course I had to dress the girls in red, white, and blue.
You have to have the traditional crying blessing shot.
The weekend ended with a great weenie roast!
Nothing like gathering as a family to eat!


7 comments:
i CANNOT tell you how much i LOVE, LOVE, LOVE, shayla's jacket! she's a girl after my own heart! looks like fun. makes me sad but looks like fun. love the girls in their red, white and blue!
Cute blessing outfits!! I wish we could have been there. I'm glad that everything went well. Looks like you guys had a fun 4th!
We wanted to go to snowbird on the 4th! Looks like a fun weekend. I am glad it all went well. The pictures are adorable!
Looks like you had a house full of guests. I bet the girls loved that. We are also sorry we couldn't make the blessing, but I know Tianne is official.
The girls look so cute in their outfits. Sorry that we couldn't make it. If you hadn't moved we totally would have been there.
Glad you had a great weekend. And glad that the family gathering went well. She looks really beautiful. I had to teach RS that day, and we barely made it back from Logan for that. So, to continue in the trend. We're sorry that we weren't there either. And I think Liz's comment is hilarious!
Way to celebrate the 4th with Style, Flare and Pizzaz! Love you. It was great to join you in all of the fun.
Post a Comment