Is it possible? I have a six year old! And she really is a wonderful six year old. She had a mellow birthday, but was so excited when Dad got home so she could finally open her presents and have cake. She couldn't wait to see what she was going to get. Here are some of Shayla's quotes from the day: "I don't feel any different from being five." "I went upstairs and came back down again and I totally feel six!" "I got everything that I wanted for my birthday!" "Birthday presents are so much fun!"
Happy Birthday, Shayla! We love you!
5 comments:
Oh how I wish we could have been there to celebrate with all of you! A couple shots reminded me of Lynette and I on our birthdays when we were younger. Shayla, your card and a little something for you are on their way to you, sorry they were late! Love you and miss you!
It was so fun to talk to you on your birthday morning. What a cute SIX year old. I love you.
Grandma
did she figure out that she was getting a hula hoop?!? i love that she 'totally feels six now.' she's adorable! happy birthday, shayla!! we love you!!
So my first thought when I read the title of this post was that you were announcing a new family size number! I guess it is on the brain since virtually all of my close friends and now 2 sisters have either had babies over the past few months or are pregnant. I'm sure you're glad you're holding steady at 5! Your girls are gorgeous!
Holy cow, you have a six year old! Yikes. I am glad she had a fun birthday.
Post a Comment