I love her voice and her fat thighs.
What a cutie!
Man, you forget how sweet they are!! I love that little voice and sweet spirit. Thanks for sharing!
She is starting to get big, we miss you guys. We need to get together soon.
So, Sawyer is on my lap while I'm watching this video. He totally smiled, laughed and talked back to Tianne the whole time. It was hilarious!
Post a Comment
5 comments:
I love her voice and her fat thighs.
What a cutie!
Man, you forget how sweet they are!! I love that little voice and sweet spirit. Thanks for sharing!
She is starting to get big, we miss you guys. We need to get together soon.
So, Sawyer is on my lap while I'm watching this video. He totally smiled, laughed and talked back to Tianne the whole time. It was hilarious!
Post a Comment