Tuesday, December 1, 2009

7 Months!

I'm already seven months old! That means I'm on the downhill slide to one year! This life has flown by me. I have really woken up this last month. I am always so happy, and love to watch life go on in my house. I especially love to watch my sisters, they make me laugh real hard. I have mastered rolling and am working on crawling. I can get my legs under me, but then I can't get my head off the ground, oh well, I'll keep working at it. I still am trying to keep my balance when I sit. People call me a Cupie Doll a lot of times and I get a lot of compliments on my eyes. My hair is even starting to come in thicker, I think I am going to be a dark blond, but I still have some red in there when the sun hits it right. I love to hear my own voice. My favorite thing is to blow strawberries! It's really fun to blow strawberries when Mommy is feeding me. She tries to give me what she calls solid food, I'm not sure how I feel about it, I really like my bottle. Life sure is fun! I can't wait and see what I can do next month, because I sure like learning new things.





5 comments:

Carol said...

Hey little one. You are growing up too fast. Just slow down a little.
Grandma

Ann said...

don't worry-i'll will show you a thing or two about crawling. and i'm really good at mischief, too. i'll teach you all my wonderful tricks in a few weeks. can't wait to meet you. we're going to be the best of friends.
love,
cousin tanner

The Pollards said...

You Ms. Tianne are adorable.

JaNae said...

A great addition to the Baird family! She's cute as can be. Happy 7 Months Tianne. We love you and can't wait to see you in a few weeks!

Jen Baxter said...

She is a doll!