Wednesday, December 30, 2009

Christmas has come and gone

We had another great Christmas. The girls loved their presents and had so much fun with so many cousins!!! We have partied and partied. It's always sad when it's over. Poor Cambree bawled as we put the Christmas decorations away. I didn't have the heart to take a picture of her sitting on the top step to the basement and sobbing, but it will always be etched in my mind. I hate it when Christmas is over too. Oh well, I guess I'll start preparing for next year's.






2 comments:

The Garners said...

What fun Christmas pictures. (Oh, and psssstt.....that baby jesus looks kinda girly!)

I'm glad you had such a good time. Shayla looks pleased as punch with her dolly.

and you have decor down? Aren't you on the ball!

JaNae said...

Cambree, I don't like taking down the Christmas decorations either! When you are bigger, you can keep it up as long as you want; I know I've done just that and one year I took down the decorations in March. Not this year, mine are down too and it was a sad day for me as well. :(