Sunday, January 31, 2010

9 Months!

I've been alive as long as it took for me to grow in Mommy's tummy. This means it's been a year and a half since Mommy has slept through the night. Actually I am a really good sleeper! Let's face it, I am a really good baby. I am rarely riled, I smile all the time, I like to sit back and observe, but I love attention. Of course there is no surprise to hear that I love to move. I mean really, I broke my leg because I rolled off the bed. That's been kind of a bummer, but it hasn't slowed me down much. I am actually crawling now, even if I can't do it perfectly with my cast on. Mommy and Daddy are worried about my crawling once my cast comes off in a few weeks. I even got teeth this month, so my smile is even prettier. I like to help Mommy clean up a lot! She has found lots of things in my mouth that my sisters have left on the floor. I got to go to Disneyland for the first time too. I loved it. I never complained, even though it rained a lot. I'm telling you, I am a really laid back baby.





4 comments:

Daddy said...

Such a little sweetheart!

Carol said...

What a CUTE little girl. I love the picture of her asleep on the floor. I wish I could do that.

Ann said...

i love all thepictures! she is so cute!! i see she's finaly managed to figure out how to sleep with her cast on. happy 9 months, tianne!

JaNae said...

Happy 9 months! Love your big, happy smiles!!!! Miss you!