Sunday, February 28, 2010

10 Months!!

It's not fair that in February I turn ten months old earlier than normal. That means that I am becoming more and more of a little girl, and less and less of a baby. This fact makes my mommy and daddy really sad. I sure am a good girl, though. I am soooo much more expressive now. I really have let my personality out. I still like to sit back and observe a lot, but I state my needs and desires much more forcefully these days. I am happy to have two healthy legs and I can get around rather quickly. I army crawl everywhere and I try to climb up onto things. I love a challenge -- the smaller the space, the harder I am going to try to crawl through it. I love to hear the sound of my own voice; and if there is an echo, look out -- it's going to get loud. My hair is starting to curl and it looks cute! I still don't eat solid food too well, but if paper were food, I'd be a great eater. I have a great gag reflex and can vomit at a moments notice, if there's something in my mouth that I don't want to swallow. There is nothing that gets me as excited as I get when I see my sisters...they are the best! I, however, am showing signs of jealousy when my mommy pays attention to my three year old sister. I like to pout and try to push her off my mommy's lap! I am so incredibly loved and have filled my families' hearts with so much love and joy.






6 comments:

Emily said...

Wow, she looks so old! I can see a little "Leah" curl over her one ear. So cute!

Carol said...

I can't believe that she is 10 months already. What a darling litte one. I love you
Grandma

JaNae said...

Ok Miss Tianne, stop growing up so fast please! I've asked your sisters and cousins to do the same but they all ignore me. You'll listen, right?

You are a doll and I love you and miss you...your sisters, mommy and daddy too!

Jen Baxter said...

I think she looks a lot like Brian! I can't believe that she is 10 months. Time goes way too fast.

Ann said...

she's so sweet! i love seeing her grow-even if it's through pictures and skype. such a doll!

Dan and Jen said...

Wow! 10 months already? That is too big! She is just as beautiful as she can be. Good job on the growing, Tianne!