Only one more month and then I'm a year! I can't believe how fast time has gone. I've been learning a lot this month. I love to crawl real fast, and can get into everything Mommy doesn't want me to. I can even pull myself onto my feet. That's the greatest trick, because now I can pull things off the coffee table and make an even bigger mess. I love to dance, and will stop whatever I am doing to dance when I hear music. I love, and I mean love to eat paper, there is no safe book, paper, or magazine in my house. I express myself more and more. I love to "talk" and to yell for my sisters. I really love to play, toys are the greatest things invented! And playing with toys and my sisters at the same time.....well, that's heaven!
Tuesday, March 30, 2010
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
5 comments:
Hey cute girl, please slow down the growing up process! So fun to see how you change and what you discover.
She is so cute, and looks so much more grown up just since January. It goes way too fast doesn't it?
she's so adorable! just can't get enough!
She really is beautiful.
My wife is trying to teach me how to leave a comment on a blog. I'm not really sure why I need to know this information since I never look at the blogs unless she forces me to, but in order to appease her and since it is her birthday this week and I need to remain on her good side, I'll comply...
Cute pictures!
Post a Comment