Tuesday, April 6, 2010

Highlights of Easter

We had a great Easter season! Filled with Family, Fun, and Friends! I couldn't narrow down all the fun into a few pictures, so here's a bunch that I narrowed. If there are too many for you, than don't look.


Easter Egg Hunts are the best, especially with our friends!





This group of friends started out as couples, now look!


"Let's get busy! There's candy to be eaten!"



Easter Basket surprises.


Hurray! More Candy!





Jammies in our Easter baskets!!



You try getting a good picture of this child!



Dying Easter eggs.


Cousins!!!



And we're off....




The twins love each other!

We had the best Easter ever, including getting to watch Conference during the celebration of our resurrected Lord.

4 comments:

Ann said...

lovin' those easter dresses! and i love each and every picture. looks like such a wonderful time, even if i did spy a little snow on your patio. how fun that the kids have so many cousins in bri's side!

JaNae said...

Love the images captured of your Easter celebrations with family and friends. Looks like everyone had fun and managed to find lots. Love how all 3 girls are so excited and focused on the activities.

Liz and John Behunin said...

So I'm wondering after all of those egg hunts, what do you do with the candy?

The Pollards said...

Love all the pictures. I can totally see all the girls personalities in the pictures. Shayla's hair looked so pretty and to answer Liz's question...eat it.