Tuesday, April 13, 2010

Soccer Mom

It's is official, I am a soccer mom. And I'm loving every minute of it. We'll see if I still love it in bad weather. So far we've been blessed to have decent weather to watch the games. Shayla LOVES the game. She is the best cheerer in the group. She is the happiest when ever anyone does something good. She is learning the game, and loves to run. And her favorite position is goalie! And they've won two games already! Way to go, Shayla!









4 comments:

JaNae said...

Cool pink uniforms! She looks like a seasoned pro, enjoy the soccer season.

Daddy said...

Shayla,

You're awesome!

Ann said...

so jealous that she gets to be pink! way to go, shayla! love your excited jump in the last picture. so glad you're so great at sportsmanship. yay!

Stevens said...

Go Shayla!!! You are awesome. Love the pink!