Thursday, September 9, 2010

Summer Loving Happened SOOO Fast


(Warning: many pictures are to follow!)


What has happened to the Summer? I want it back! I was looking through my pictures and realized how much fun we had. I thought I'd share some additional events we did this summer.


Tennis Lessons!


Carousel Rides!


Fountains to Jump In!



Coloring!


Jokes!


Bear Lake!






Sand!


Soaked to the Skin!



Gardens!


Plowing Fields!



Dress Ups!



Bowling!


Rides!


Faces Painting!


Horse Rides!



I want Summer BAcK!!!

3 comments:

Ann said...

will you be my summer events planner? looks like tons of fun! i love the pic of T with ...something...over her face? make me think of her as a bank robber with nylons over her face. the cutest bank robber ever!

JaNae said...

Such fun had by all! What an exciting and full summer. Great to see everyone having such a good time!

D said...

I agree! Please come back to me summer-time. I miss my kids. And I am not looking forward to Old Man Winter :)