It's been a fun month, leading up to Christmas day!
Snow, Snow, and more Snow all leads to a green Christmas.
Santa and Christmas Trees..
Cousins and food....
Can you tell they're siblings?
Best Friends!!
Everyone! must gather around to watch the unwrapping!
One of my favorite Christmas gifts.
Music!
Family!
Caroling with Grandpa Hafen!
Zoolights.
Christmas Eve with cousins.
More food.
Nativity
Temple square
5 comments:
Yay for Christmas memories! Looks like tons of fun. Please don't ever do Tianne's hair like it is in your family picture in front of the tree, she looks too grown up!
Again, great memories. What a fun filled December.
I especially loved the picture of Grandpa-great. I always love seeing him.
what a month! you guys sure know how to pack in a ton of fun. you guys are always so great at the family picture--i need to be sure to do that. i'm only in one picture from Christmas Eve and Christmas day combined. :(
Thanks for sharing some Christmas memories with us!! We love you guys!
Lynette! You have been crazy busy and now I see why! What a great december you have had. And I must say, you look amazing! I think you have never looked better.
Post a Comment