So cute! Did Brian kill you when he saw her? I don't understand why it had to be done but I'm glad she's still cute and you got a good result. She doesn't seem to mind.
i THOUGHT she looked different on skype yesterday. but then i just figured that i'd forgotten what her hair had looked like. i'm very sorry to say taht she did look older. it breaks my hear too. it's NOT ALLOWED, i tell you. NOT ALLOWED!
6 comments:
What a doll! She looks so cute! And those big blue eyes...wow!
It had to be done because???? Very cute but does a haircut mean she has to grow up? Really, enough with getting bigger, all of you.
So cute! Did Brian kill you when he saw her? I don't understand why it had to be done but I'm glad she's still cute and you got a good result. She doesn't seem to mind.
i THOUGHT she looked different on skype yesterday. but then i just figured that i'd forgotten what her hair had looked like. i'm very sorry to say taht she did look older. it breaks my hear too. it's NOT ALLOWED, i tell you. NOT ALLOWED!
Oh my!! That is a huge change ms. tianne!! She looks adorable...how sad!!
Oh my heck! How cute. Her hair looks so much like yours! So fun!
Post a Comment