Saturday, March 26, 2011

Growing Up and Out!

Shayla is getting so big! I just can't understand where time has gone. So here's how the last few days have gone for her.


First we have this.....(I love Cambree in the background!)



Next we have this...



Then this....



Finally this...




So a couple days later we have this.....



Then this....
(darn the blurry image)



And finally this.....
(the tears break my heart -- I only wish the picture focused)




4 comments:

Ann said...

why are you torturing your child?!? really--the door?? c'mon! you couldn't think of a more humane way to try to pull it?!? the last picture makes me bawl.

JaNae said...

Ditto to Ann. Shayla, you are one brave girl. Way to hang in there with all the torture your dad put you through. Cambree's face is very classic. I seem to recall my younger sister mimicing lots of what I did too...

Carol said...

I was just wondering if that tooth had finally come out. I hope that the tooth fairy was good to you.

Deborah said...

Way to go Shayla! I'm so glad you lost your first official tooth.