Sunday, May 1, 2011

"I 2!"

How is it two years has passed already? Wasn't it just yesterday that Tianne was born? This is a whole new world--the world of two! She says "NO!" on a regular basis, and "do-do!" (Thank you.) "I do it" and "mine" are also favorites. Then there's "all beyyer" (all better) and kisses to herself on whatever may hurt at the time. "Shay-ya!!!" "Mammry!!" (Cambree). Of course my personal favorite, "I yav you!" Oh, little Tianne, how we YAV You too! Thanks for coming to our family!


Presents!!

I can unwrap them myself!


Toodles! cupcakes (aka Mickey Mouse)



A visit to the dinosaur museum to dig for ancient ruins.
(Weren't these alive when Mommy and Daddy were little?)


A two year olds photo-shoot.




I must end with the fact that I am posting this an hour after your bedtime and I am hearing you yell, "Mommy!, Mommy!, Mom! Yinette!" coming from the moniter.

4 comments:

JaNae said...

Happy birthday sweet girl! Oh, how I miss you and I too am glad you came into our family.
Love the 2-year old pictures!!!! I see Mambry in the sitting on the step one and Mambry and Mommy in the last one.
What a joy she is!

D said...

What a doll- those are adorable photos!

Kelley said...

Love her!!!

Stevens said...

I must say my favorite word is "Jen-nie". Such a cutie! But slow down Tianne!