As Shayla said, "I've waiting a long time for today!" From the day Shayla was born we looked forward to the day she would be baptized. And on August 13th, it happened! She was so excited and the day turned out perfect!!!! We are so happy for her and the decision she made to be baptized and hope she will continue on the straight and narrow path throughout the rest of her life! Way to go, Shayla!!!
She even sang at her baptism to make it even more perfect!
(unfortunately the video won't download so you get this beautiful picture and will just have to come visit to see the video)
And a big Thank You to all the family and friends who took time from their busy Saturdays to join us. We missed those who couldn't make it. (photoshop yourselves in we knew you were there in spirit.)
5 comments:
Shayla, you are truly an example to so many people. We are proud of you and your decision to be baptized. Congratulations again!
I am so proud of Shayla...and her two parents have done a pretty fantastic job raising her I might add. Wish we could have been there. Happy to see some familiar faces from the "hood".
we didn't get to be there in person, but we had 2 ward baptisms on the same weekend so you were all in our thoughts constantly! congratulations, Shayla! I'm so proud of you and your decision! I love you!
Yay Shayla! These are the times we Hate being so far away! Glad we at least get to see the pictures!
WE were so sad to miss it!!! I hope it was a fantastic day! Does she get gum now? Tell her we love her!
Post a Comment