I love spirit week at school! I love watching Shayla get excited about each day of the week and how she gets to dress up. She missed miss-match day (which is alright, she couldn't have even come close to competing with Lucy on that one!) But the next day was crazy hair day! She couldn't wait to spray her hair different colors and do a crazy style. Too bad the wind was blowing so hard, we couldn't get a great picture of the hair.
Next came my favorite day! One that we had to prepare for the night before. After washing out all the colors (and making a fine rainbow in my shower), we prepared for the next day. We had to make sure she had curly, big hair! Rag curls were the only way to go.
And presto....we have 80's day! I loved it! Everytime I looked at her, I just grinned and reminisced a little. She couldn't figure out why we ever would be so extreme in our hair styles. "I mean, gag me with a spoon! You curled your hair everyday?" But I do think she looks pretty Rad!
No comments:
Post a Comment