Monday, August 27, 2012

First day of 4th Grade!!!!!

First day of 4th Grade!! Are you kidding me?  I'm still a cryer.  I think I was the only mom in the 4th grade line that had tears.  Summer went toooooo fast.  But we did have fun!  I'll hopefully do more on that later, but wow!  Now I have to talk about a beautiful 4th grader....






Her hair had to be in her traditional pony-tail and she had to wear her favorite "Guess" jeans (really? whose child is she; would we expect any different?)




Her sisters are really going to miss her!




She reminded me that next year will be her last year in elementary.....now I'm really crying!!



3 comments:

Ann said...

cute, cute, cute! love the outfit choice! cool over the shoulder book bag! such a beautiful girl!

Carol said...

Nail painted too!?!?! What a darling girl.

JaNae said...

I feel like a broken record every fall & birthday, REALLY?! What a cutie!!!