I love the fall! I love the cooler days and the chilly nights. I love sweaters and pants, yummy soups, snuggling under blankets and all the holidays that are around the corner. I think the colors are beautiful and I especially love crunching leaves! I also love little girls who love the fall too.
So were those pictures taken before or after Shayla dropped her sister on the cement? If after, you can't see the goose egg yet. That last picture is great, you should send it into one of the news stations or something...
2 comments:
i love fall, too! and i love that last picture--so adorable!!
So were those pictures taken before or after Shayla dropped her sister on the cement? If after, you can't see the goose egg yet. That last picture is great, you should send it into one of the news stations or something...
Post a Comment