I'm nine months old! I am learning lots of new things.


I love to play with toys, especially my sister's toys! I cry, now, when things are taken away from me that I am playing with. I crawl now too, and I am pretty fast. I love to pull myself up onto things. If I am especially brave, I'll even try to pull up onto my feet.



My personality is really starting to come out. I am a funny little girl and love to laugh, and make others laugh. I interact well with my big sister and think I am as big as she is. I love to kiss my mom and sister, but hate kissing my prickly daddy. I talk constantly and sometimes even yell, just to hear the sound of my voice. My mom says that I am a joy to have in the family. I love to be loved and to give love!

3 comments:
those pictures of her smiling melt my heart! she's so adorable! it's fun when their personalities start coming out-so exciting to see who they are!
Looks like you might have another ham on your hands. :)
She is so cute. I love her cheessy grin when she's playing with Shayla's toys. We can't wait to see her.
p.s. I like the new carpet.
Post a Comment