Wednesday, November 28, 2007

Already Ten Months Old!

Can you believe I'm already 10 months old? My mommy and daddy can't. I love to talk, laugh, and play. I only have two teeth, and no one knows when I'm going to get more. My hair is coming in a little thicker, but it's still blond and it likes to stick up everywhere.





I'm so big!



I crawl fast! And refuse to be in a room alone.
I want to be where the action is at all times.





I do not believe in shoes or socks, no matter how cold.
Just try putting them on me and see how fast I take them off.




My biggest accomplishment is pulling myself up on my feet.
I prefer standing to sitting any day.




Standing against the fireplace to play is my favorite place in the world to be.

3 comments:

Ann said...

nooooooooo!! who said they can grow up?!?!? well, she is adorable, even if she's growing too fast! can't wait to see her!!

Deborah said...

Happy birthday to Cambree. We can't wait to see her in action.

JaNae said...

Can we please slow down the time?! Happy 10 month birthday, Cambree!!!