Sunday, December 9, 2007

Christmas Dance

Shayla got to participate in another dance program, so you are now all subjected to watching. I guess you don't have to watch if you don't want to, but I would have to say that you would be missing out. She happens to be the cutest, best, most graceful, disciplined, beautiful dancer that ever graced the earth. (Ok, so I'm a little biased, but I do think she is fun to watch.)


3 comments:

Ann said...

so, so many comments!!!
~i CANNOT wait until it's Lucy up there!
~that looked like a HUGE stage! she was so brave!
~which reindeer was she?
~I love when they have to look at each other to remember.
~or even better, when they are standing there trying to remember what they should be doing and all of a sudden a lightbulb goes off and they go full swing!
~did cambree say 'mama' in the middle of the performance?
I can't remember the rest of my comments, but it was wonderful!! thanks so much for 'subjecting' me to this!

Ann said...

just two more: i love when they know exactly what they are doing, but their friends have forgotten so they stop and get confused!
And i loved shayla's dramatic flinging of her antlers!
love it! love it! love it!

Deborah said...

So in addition to asking for an encore performance of your duet I would also like to see Shayla dance. Shayla had quite a busy and event-filled weekend. She did a great job. I wish we could have been there to see it live.