Thursday, March 27, 2008

Happy Easter

Who wouldn't want to find this in their Easter Basket?

Dying Eggs is fun to do, fun to do, to do, to do.

Look at all this loot!


The morning of discovery!


Could she be any cuter?  I don't think so.


So much excitement, so little facial expression.


In their Easter dresses.   


The hunt and find!


Everybody wins!


The fruits of the hunt!


Oh, so good!


4 comments:

Deborah said...

So much fun! I want a Cambree in my Easter basket.

JaNae said...

Where can I find an Easter basket full of Cambree & Shayla? It was fun to have dinner with you thanks for letting me come.

Anonymous said...

I whish we could have had Easter baskets like yours at our house.
The dresses, especially with the litte girls in them, are so cute.
Grandma Cago

Ann said...

no joke, 'loot'! you're easter bunny is much richer than our easter bunny. looks like a fun day! wish we were there with you.

p.s. do they really like hard-boiled eggs?!?