Tonight we had a ward talent show. Shayla was so excited and decided what the Baird talent would be. She chose the music, choreographed the dance, planned the costumes, and performed to perfection! Here's the fruit of her labors.
Saturday, May 31, 2008
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
9 comments:
Oh that was way too cute! Why weren't you dancing Lynnette? I'm sure Shayla could have taught you a few moves. She is really graceful. You've got a dancer on your hands there.
We weren't too late to the show but late enough that we would have missed out on this spectacular performance had you not posted it. Thank you. Things need to start on Herzog Standard Time. Very cute job by the girlies and by Mr. Music.
Please don't leave. (please)
oh my goodness-that really is just about the cutest things i've ever seen! so cute that she was so into it-doesn't surprise me, though. what cuties!
p.s. is brian wearing white socks with his suit?
Shayla's pretty darn graceful. She is such a ham. Cambree did a great job keeping up with Shayla. I think she's definitely learning to hold her own. (Good job to Brian as well; they couldn't have danced if it wasn't for him.)
You've got quite a dancer on your hands there! What darling girls you have!! I totally LOVED it. Shayla is quite the little performer. :)
By the way, yesterday I posted a preview of the book I made for Stefanie. If you want to see it, you can visit my blog. It's- http://buckleinbunch.blogspot.com/
They really were awesome! We still can't believe that Cambree danced up there in front of everyone! And as her mother, you are biased towards Shayla's skills...but as an outsider I'll say...she's definitely got some! (Don't tell her that though, It'll go straight to her head!)
Um, yeah the Bairds definetly have the talent. Not only did I enjoy Brian's jazzy version of Rubber Ducky, Shayla has really good dance skills. Oh and Cambree is just so stinkin cute that is a talent within itself. We wish we could have seen it in person, but I am glad you have it recorded for your children's posterity.
Very cute! Is that a tux bri? What a fantastic look bunch you've got there..and talented too! Glad we're related!
WOW! I'll vote for you to all win a people' choice award, emmy, tony, grammy, you name it, you've got my vote! Someday I'll be able to brag and say I knew the famous choreographer, Shayla Baird, and dancer Cambree Baird, when they got their first start.
Post a Comment