Is she really big enough to sit forward? No, but she thinks she is and she happens to love it. It's a whole new world facing forward. Just one question--what happened to my baby?
YEAH for sitting forward. Good for her and good for YOU!! I switched Payton earlier than I should have because I was so anxious to have him face forward. She is so freakin cute by the way. Hey congrats on selling the house. YEAH!
I was so excited to have Syd face forward. I think she was kind of surprised to see other people in the car. And I think she whined more because she realized people could hear her. But I still loved it.
4 comments:
YEAH for sitting forward. Good for her and good for YOU!! I switched Payton earlier than I should have because I was so anxious to have him face forward. She is so freakin cute by the way. Hey congrats on selling the house. YEAH!
I love how proud and excited she is. She looks so much bigger facing forward than she did in her other car seat.
I was so excited to have Syd face forward. I think she was kind of surprised to see other people in the car. And I think she whined more because she realized people could hear her. But I still loved it.
she is too cute! and what is she wearing?!?! those pants look adorable-i want them in my size!
Post a Comment