Saturday, May 3, 2008

Saturday Mornings


5 comments:

Ann said...

did you photoshop out the chains connecting them to their brooms? just kidding. what adorable helpers! love the pjs! can they come do my house next?

Deborah said...

They can relax now that your house sold. I wouldn't tell them that, though. I love how Shayla is sweeping the couch. Or is it Brian's coat. You've taught her well.

JaNae said...

Way cuter than Cinderella's mice and rat helpers! Here's proof that they at one time wanted to help clean the house.

Aprilyn said...

Those are some cute little helpers!
Thanks for the letter you sent for Stefanie's book. I finished the book on Sunday..finally! I hope you are coming to the reception. I'd love to see you!!

Normal Mom said...

Greetings from Normal!
I can't believe how many cousins have blogs! Just when I thought I was going to spend LESS time on my computer! Now I'll know more about all of you than your aunt and uncle!

Your girls are so sweet! What a blessing (at least most of the time, huh?)

Take care,
Joy and Brian