Thursday, September 11, 2008

What Happens When Shayla Doesn't Finish Her Lunch


5 comments:

JaNae said...

Cambree has the "not me" look perfected, I see! That's hillarious.

Ann said...

maybe if you fed her once in a while she wouldn't have to eat shayla's crappy, cold cast offs! she's too cute!! in pic #2 it looks like she's already retreating and heading back down--she knows when she's been caught!

Jennifer Duncan said...

What happens when you forget to feed your kid lunch? That's what I did two days ago and it wasn't pretty. I wrote about it on my blog last night.

I never thought I would be addicted to blogging. I love reading everyone's blogs even more.

The Garners said...

When DOES Shayla finish her lunch?? Just an observation!!

Deborah said...

That's so cute. I can't believe with how much Cambree eats she is still scrounging around for more.