We are really quite heartbroken that our girls are all looks and no personality. I mean, it would be fun if they had a little bit of a charm. I just think they would have so much more to offer in life if their personality matched their cuteness. Oh well...........I guess we'll just have to settle for these dull girls in our lives.
Thursday, January 15, 2009
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
3 comments:
Um yeah no personality at all. Those two are hilarious and we all know..extremly charming. Can't wait to see what a third one will do to stir up the pot.
we've got the charm but no looks department going on over here...maybe we should get together more often and let them rub off on each other!! they are adorable-in looks and personality! miss you all so much!!
Great shots of your timid daughters! I miss them and their parents tons!!!
Post a Comment