Tuesday, May 5, 2009

Welcome Tianne!!!

She's here!!! And we couldn't be more thrilled.  Our little Tianne entered our family April 30th.  Weighing in at a whooping 6 lbs 10 oz.  She is already so loved!  





Proud Sisters!!





Wide Eyes!



What she does best (except at night).



Going  Home!



One big happy family!!


14 comments:

Jolene said...

Congratulations! That is so exciting. You have such a cute family.

Ann said...

can i just say: you suck. that pic of you, bri, and babe just after birth...you look AMAZING! but besides that-i love every single picture and i can't get enough. i'm crying that i'm so far away. miss you so much!

Joanne said...

She's beautiful! Congratulations! You have a good looking family.

The Pollards said...

Gorgeous! I will give you a little bit of time before I bombard you with a visit. But you will get a visit thats for sure.

Stevens said...

Beautiful family! So glad she made it here safely! The boys are excited to meet their newest cousin! You made it Lynette...good work!

The Garners said...

Yay baby!! She looks great....and I agree with Ann, you kinda look good enough for me to have bitter feelings!! I got the clothes back late last night, I'll call later today to make a delivery appointment! Love you guys!!

Deborah said...

I still can't believe how tiny she is. I'm so glad she's here and you both made it through the pregnancy and delivery.

Leanne said...

Oh congrats!!! I can't believe you have 3 beautiful girls! She is adorable. I can't wait to see which one of you she looks more like as she gets bigger. What a beautiful family.

JaNae said...

Great pictures, the girls entering the hosptial room, Tianne in her going home outfit (absolutely darling by the way), the happy family...wish we didn't have to schedule some time to come down and see all of you! Glad everyone is doing well. Can't wait to see you, hopefully soon.

Jen Baxter said...

How cute! She is adorable. I am so glad that you are home and all is going well. Can't wait to see her in person!

Dan and Jen said...

Oh my goodness! She is beautiful! Which is no surprise. She is a Baird, after all. We would love to come see her when you are ready to have visitors. And we would also love to bring you guys dinner. Oh, by the way...her outfit to go home in? Amazingly cute! Neither of my kids looked that put together to leave the hospital and now I'm sad that they didn't.

Liz and John Behunin said...

She is so cute. And even cuter in person. I'm so glad that everything is going well. Let me know if you need anything.

Erin said...

Congratulations! Yay for girls! What a sweetie!!

Erika said...

That is so awesome that she is finally here. She is so beautiful. And you looked awesome too for just having delievered a baby. I mean dang, I hope I look that good. Well I hope to see yall at the wedding so that I can catch up with you and meet the new addition to the family.